The Walkthrough for Skullduggery Island
When you arrive by balloon, you’ll be in Fort Ridley, which is where the first part of Skullduggery Island takes place. In the Fort Ridley part of the mission, you need to assist the villagers who’ve been regularly assaulted by Captain Crawfish, a dreadful and notorious pirate. After you finish this part, you will get your very first sailing ship and can discover a few more islands.
Travel down Main Street to the right and cross the covered bridge. On the far side, climb down into the stream and go left to get the Doubloon from the sand.
Return over the bridge to the Main Street area and then go inside the General Store where you’ll find a woman inside. Click on the doubloon in your backpack and use it to buy a bag of chicken feed. Over the the right of the store, you’ll spot a bunch of shelves. On the top is a broken mirror and you’ll need to jump up and get it.
Give the feed to the boy with the chickens. He’ll be so delighted that he can feed his chickens now that he will give you one of them as thanks for the feed.
Now go over the bridge to the right and you’ll arrive at a corn field with a farmer outside. He’ll say that the pests are eating all the corn and he can’t feed his family. Find the chicken in your backpack and use it. The chicken will start to eat the bugs that are attacking the corn and the farmer will give you a blue candle as a present.
Go up the hill and run past the house on the top and go back down to the ocean below. You’ll see a woman there. Talk to her and she will tell you about her husband who has been lost at sea.
Next go back up the hill and enter the Governor’s house. There are two men over by the fireplace on the right. Speak to them and use the blue candle from your backpack to make the invisible parts of the document appear. The guy on the left tells you to find the map pieces and chase away Captain Crawfish. He says he’ll give you the final key to uncover the treasure once you do that.
Now leave the mansion and run all the way to the left to where the fort tower is. Go up to the top and use the telescope up there. Move it around until you see a small raft on the horizon. Click on the broken mirror in the lower-left corner to send a signal to the raft and it will come to the dock.
A man will walk out onto the pier to meet you. He is the husband of the woman you talked to near the ocean. He offers up his broken-down ship to you and wishes you luck on your adventure.
Embark on your ship and sail to the small island in the upper-left corner of the map. As you move from place to place in your boat, try to stay far away from sea creatures, pirate ships, and thunder clouds because they will all damage your ship. If you see salvage floating in the water, try to get it for extra doubloons and goods.
You’ll soon arrive at Dragon Cove. Click on the dock and disembark. To find the map piece, go to the water’s edge and stand on the sunken statue to reveal a Mallet. Push the crate with the fisherman sitting on top of it to the right as far as it will go and then use the mallet you just found while you stand next to the gong. The sound of the gong will make the fish jump out of the water and onto the fisherman’s hook. He will give you a piece of the map which he found in the fish’s mouth. You cannot immediately afford a new ship, or the services of the Shipwright, who can repair damage while underway. New ships and the crewmembers are pretty expensive and you’ll need to do a lot of trading between the islands before you can start upgrading. Go up to the trading post and sell any spice you have and buy silk.
Sail to Bouffant Bay, to the right, again avoiding pirates and creatures but picking up salvage from the water.
The guy here when you arrive on the boat dock will give you a small hint concerning the hidden map piece on this island. Walk a bit over to the right and go to the Trading Post, where you will want to sell whatever silk you have. This trading post sells Medicine at a very cheap price so buy as much as you can while you are here. And the next thing to do here is to find the hidden map piece. First, walk over to the right and you’ll arrive at a house with hanging baskets of ferns outside. Jump up and touch the one on the right, then the one on the left, and finally the one in the middle. Once that is done, you’ll find the hidden map piece. One of the buildings here, called Willard’s Warhouse, holds the Cargo Master and having him on board your ship means you can carry fifty percent more cargo. You probably can’t afford to hire him right now. Don’t forget to make sure you bought the Medicine cargo from the trading post because you’ll want to sell it at the next port.
Sail to Parrot Port, directly below. Sell your salvage and cargo, but there is no cargo to cheaply purchase here. In Petey’s Pirate Pub is the Navigator, who can increase your sailing speed if you hire her. At upper left is a Cracker. Leave the pub and go back to the Trading Post, where you’ll see a parrot. It will tell you to dunk yourself in the sea and come back to find it. Go back to your boat and swim in the ocean, then find the parrot on the window sill of one of the buildings above the Trading Post. The parrot will tell you to clog the vent and he’s talking about a chimney on top of one of the other buildings over to the right. Go stand on that chimney to stop the smoke from coming out. You can find the parrot in the palm tree over to the right. He tells you to go to the old tower and find a pirate that he knows. Go to him, then locate the parrot atop the buildings you may have to dunk yourself and do the chimney again. Use the cracker to lure him back to the tower, where the pirate gives you the map piece.
The next stop is Golden Harbor, which is the island in the lower-right corner of the map. It’s surrounded by treacherous rocks so be careful when you go and pick up any salvage you can along the way. When you go inside the bank, you can borrow doubloons which let you buy more cargo for trading and earn money quickly. You can obtain a loan of doubloons from the back that costs 5% interest each day days go by each time you sail to a new port and you have to repay the loan within 20 days. There’s also a hidden map piece in Golden Harbor and you get it by turning on three of the street lanterns in a specific pattern. The correct order to light the lanterns is to get the fifth one first, then the third one, then the fourth and followed by the second and first. The map piece will then fall down from the archway. Once you have the map piece, go to the trading post and buy up as much grain as you can fit in your cargo hold.
Now, get back in your ship and sail West until you arrive at the Pirate Outpost. Sell your grain and buy Spice, which is cheap here. Go all the way up to the top of the island and you’ll find a small building with a sign that says Corsair Cannonry. In the cannon shack is the Cannoneer, who you may wish to hire later. At the top of the mast is a “cannon starter kit” fuses, which will fire any of the four cannons on the outpost. Now go down to the left and you’ll see a barrel with a sign that says, “Danger – Explosive.” Push this barrel off the platform and let it drop all the way down to the water below you. Leap off the platform and land next to the barrel in the water below. Push the barrel to the right and place it directly underneath the gold tooth in the big skull statue. Go back to the cannon that was near where the barrel fell from the platform and click on it to fire. The cannonball will hit the barrel of explosives, which will blow up. The explosion will shake the gold tooth and the hidden map piece will fall out.
The Repeating Trading Route
Next, start following a repeating trade route by returning to Dragon Cove to sell your spice. Now you have established a clockwise route of trade that will help you to build your wealth over time and buy larger ships and more cargo, and eventually hire some or all of the four helpful skilled crewmen. Follow this route for the most efficient way to build doubloons:
- Dragon Cove
- Bouffant Bay
- Parrot Port
- Golden Harbor
- Pirate Outpost
Taking on Captain Crawfish
When you have the biggest and most powerful kind of boat, the Phoenix Warbird, and the skilled Cannoneer, you are more than a match for any ship, even Captain Crawfish. When you’re ready to fight Captain Crawfish, sail down to Skullduggery Island in the lower left section of the map and he’ll turn up for battle. When he is defeated, return to the Governor’s house at Fort Ridley. The governor gives you a bone shovel, which you need to dig up treasure, and he shows you exactly where to find it on Skullduggery Island.
Sail down to Skullduggery Island and dock there. Walk six paces to the right of the flag and use the bone shovel to dig in that spot. Once you have dug uo the treasure, Captain Crawfish re-appears with his crew, including the Governor’s aide who turns out to be working with Crawfish!
There’s no fight here, however. Your trusty crew arrives on your ship and defeats Captain Crawfish and his band of pirates. You return to Fort Ridley with the treasure and the Governor gives you the Island Medallion as a reward.
Congratulations! You’ve finally finished and beaten Skullduggery Island on Poptropica.You’ll begin on Main Street once you arrive by balloon in Steamworks Island. Steamworks has been abandoned by its citizens and no one knows why. You’ll spend most of the beginning exploring around trying to figure out exactly what happened here.
- First go to the Clockwork Cantina and solve the puzzle you get there. It’s a bunch of gears that need to be placed in the correct order. The big gears go at the ends and the little ones all go in the middle. When you’ve got everything all set just turn the crank.
- Pick up the thing that drops on the ground. It’s your multi-tool, which the Poptropica Creators blogged about before they released the island. It will come in very handy a little later.
- Next to you there is a garbage thing. Go there and jump up onto it. You’ll find the steam battery there. You’re going to use this to power up three different steam terminals that you find on the island.
- Next go inside the museum. Go to the right side of the room and jump up onto the yellow construction machine. Click on the lever with the blue handle. Now jump up on the platforms and use the bucket of the machine as one of the platforms to jump on. Make your way to the top and to the right and you’ll find a broken display case with a beaker inside. Jump onto it to grab the beaker.
- Now leave the museum.
- Your next stump should be the outside of the Clockwork Cantina. Jump up using the big spring and then click on the blue lever. When you do, a bridge forms above you. Run up it and then use the chutes of steam to jump up high and to the right. You will land on top of a skylight. Use the mult-tool that is in your backpack to open the skylight and then go inside.
- There’s a painting here and a typewriter note. Both show a clue that you’ll need later: the number0516. That’s all you need here so leave.
- Run left to get to the next area, Gear Alley. When you arrive, run past the first shop and then go to the blue building. It’s in the center. Jump up the platforms that you see over on the left and then go right past the doorway. There’s a robot crab scurrying around. Jump up and land on top of him. He’ll flip over and drop a key. This is the key to get into Sully’s shop on the right. You’ll also pick up the robot crab and put him in your backpack. He’ll come in very handy later when you need to get out of a hot situation.
- Go to the street and then walk left to the green building. Find the chute of steam and use it to get up to the roof. Run left and you’ll find an old vine. Run over it to pick it up and place it inside your backpack.
- Head to the right until you’re back in front of Sully’s store.
- Use the steam battery that you have inside your backpack on the steam terminal here. Combined with the key, it will allow you to open the door. But first you need to solve a puzzle. This one is kind of tricky. The steam pressure starts on the left at 10 and you need to reduce it to 5 by routing the steam through valves that either increase or decrease the pressure by 1 or 2 points. So mess around until the valves decrease the pressure by -5.
- Once you finish the puzzle, you can get inside the shop. Here you’ll find Sprocket the Robot who we learned a lot about from all the posts on the main Poptropica blog. He’s sleeping so wake him up by ringing the bell on the desk. Then walk over to the junk box on the left to get the rubber mallet.
- Go outside and Sprocket will join you. From here on he’ll be your traveling companion through Steamworks Island.
- Go back to Main Street and then keep running until you get to the next area on the right which is called the Hub.
- You’ll find a metal thing here that is glowing red and if you touch it you’ll bounce back because it’s too hot. Use the robot crab and then Sprocket will offer to help out. He’ll carry the little robot crab dude up in the air and then drop him on the hatch, causing the glass dome to break. The water will cool off the hatch so that you can go inside.
- Check out Sprocket’s expression when you get to the bottom of the ladder. He looks terrified. Make your way along the pipes and you’ll see and hear all kinds of weird bumps from inside. When you get near the bottom, a plant monster appears. Use the old vine from your backpack and you’ll tie it around a pipe to pull it out. The steam will spray onto the plant monster and kill it. Then keep going all the way to the bottom left corner of the room.
- There’s a machine down here. It’s the bottom part of a large elevator you’ll find at the top of the Hub. Click on the circle to do another puzzle. In this game, you have to rotate the board to get the ball to go through the maze and land in the hole in the middle. There are three levels to complete. When you’re done, the elevator will power up. Now go back outside.
- As soon as you get back outside jump up on the spring to the right and you’ll land next to a blue handled lever. Click it to start the huge Hub wheel turning. Drop back down to the street level.
- Run left and grab the vines then climb them. Then jump up and to the right and wait for the platform to come around. Jump on it and ride it like a ferris wheel until you get to the top right (about the 2:00 position on a clock). Now jump off and land safely on the yellow pipe. From there go right and use the valve of steam to go up and left. Keep going left until you reach the elevator that goes to the Captain’s Cabin. Click on it to go inside.
- When you arrive inside, Sprocket is captured by a plant monster. Slam the metal windows shut to free him from the plant tentacles.
- Go up and to the right and you’ll see a painting that looks exactly like the one you saw inside the mayor’s office. This one has a dial on the bottom though.
- Click on the dial and you’ll see a combination lock puzzle. Click on the spinning wheels and get them to stop on 0 then 5 then 1 then 6 which is the number you found in the mayor’s office.
- A door to the right will now open and you can go inside. This is Captain Ziggs’ room and you can pick up the bridge key and the weed whacker here. Leave this room through the right side because you can jump off the porch and land safely below on the street.
- Keep running right until you find another steam terminal at the end. Use the battery here and you’ll get another valve puzzle. You need to add 6 pressure to make the total go from 10 to 16. When you do, the drawbridge will lower and you can head right into the next zone.
- This is the Production Zone. Go to the right and leap up to the spring which will get you up on the platform. Use the control panel with the three levers on it. Push them all down and then click on the green button. This will make the spiked metal ball fall down through the ground and create a hole.
- Jump off the platform and go down into the hole. Now you’re in the Factory. Head down and to the right and you’ll get to a room with lots of machinery and platforms and stuff. You need to find the six red buttons here. There are three on each side of the machine in the middle. Push all of the in and then go back to the machine. There are two more red buttons here but you can’t get them by yourself. Sprocket the robot will come to the rescue again and hold one down while you push on the other one.
- Now the machine will start up and the platforms will start to move. Go up towards the left side and you will find a lever. Click on the lever and the last stationary platform starts to move. Go up to the right and follow the platforms and vines until you reach a moving conveyor belt.
- When you’re on the conveyor belt you’ll pass underneath a plant monster who spits out these blob things at you. Try to avoid getting knocked backwards by one but usually you can run right through them and even if you get hit as long as you’re mostly past him you’ll be fine.
- Keep going up and left using the hanging vines. You’ll come to the Mech Steam Motor which is one of the two parts you need to fix the Mech in Sully’s Garage. Take the Mech Steam Motor and then keep going up the vines until you arrive at the Greenhouse.
- Now go inside the room on the left and you’ll see some chemicals and a workbench. Take a look at the chart on the wall because it shows you the proportions you need to mix. Take the dirty beaker from your backpack and fill it up with the following ratio of chemicals. 3 parts blue, 2 parts green and 4 parts red. If you get the proportions right, you’ll get the Herbicide Mixture.
- Leave this room and go up to the platform above. Use the herbicide mixture from your backpack on the plant monster here and it will shrivel up and disappear in a brief pop. Now you’ll see a door behind where the monster was. Click on the door to go inside.
- This is a small maintenance closet with a robot inside. The robot has the living quarters access key. Grab it from him but then you’ll see an alarm go off. Now leave the room and jump up to the platform above. Walk to the left edge of the glass dome and you will see some cracks. Use your rubber mallet here and it will break a hole in the dome so that you can get outside.
- Go left and run all the way to the Gear Alley area which is on the left side of Main Street.
- Now run over to the bottom of the blue building and then jump up onto the right side of the big lever. Wait for it to drop all the way down. Then go left and jump up on the platforms, including the left side of the lever that you just raised. Use the steam battery on the terminal.
- You’ll get another puzzle here. Adjust the steam pressure by -3 to make it end up at 7. The door will open up and you can go inside.
- Click on the blue lever on the left side of the room to make the platform on the wall rise up. Then go up and to the right and step on the blue button to make the ladder rise. Quickly climb up the ladder to the next platform. Go to the top left and then go through the door to Zack’s room.
- Now go to the top left part of the room and click on the wall. There’s a new puzzle here. You have to click the squares to reveal sections of pipe underneath and then arrange them to get the steam to flow safely from the top left corner to the bottom right corner. It’s a timed game and you have to move quickly to stay ahead of the steam as it goes through the pipes.
- Once you complete the puzzle you can go through the door and then walk across the vine bridge to the left where you’ll find the second missing piece for the Mech. It’s the Mech Crank. Pick it up and drop down below to the street.
- Now go into Sully’s Garage and use both the Mech Crank and the Steam Motor from your backpack on the Mech. Once you place those two items on it, it will become operational and you can sit inside it and move around. Additionally, you will get a special teleporter that you can use to return to the Mech if you ever leave it.
- Get into the Mech and then walk out of the garage and proceed left down the street until you get to the big doorway covered with vines. Attach the Weed Whacker that you got earlier onto the Mech and then smash through all the vines. Use your spacebar to cut through them. When everything is clear, you can go through the door.
- Now you’ll walk down the ramp and come to a big windmill. Walk all the way up to where the blades pass by the door at the bottom. You can’t get through but Sprocket will have an idea and offer to help.
- Get out of the Mech and then stand on the blades as they spin around. When you’re almost at the top, jump up onto the platform above you. Use the multi-tool here to stop the blades from turning around. When this happens, Sprocket is able to unlock the door. Now get back into your Mech and go through the doorway.
- You’ll enter a dark room. Get out of the Mech again and then use the multi-tool on the machine you see here. The room lights will go on and you’ll discover all the citizens from Steamworks Island. They locked themselves into this special hibernation center to escape from the plant monsters. They have been here for 200 years!
- Sprocket will finally be reunited with Zack and you can talk to the Mayor about what happened. As you are talking, you’ll hear and feel big bumps from below. You still need to take care of the plant monsters!
- Go up to the right and get the Toxic Blaster attachment for your Mech. Climb back into the Mech and put the attachment on. Then take the elevator to go to the next area.
- Go through this room and shoot any plants that try to get you. Go down to the last platform before the very bottom of the room. Walk to the right and take the moving platform across.
- Go through the door to get to the last room.
- Now you’re in the Plant Hive, which is the final battle scene. As soon as you enter, yellow acid will start to fill the room. It will continue to get higher and if it touches you, then you lose and will have to start over.
- You need to beat three different plant monsters in here. The way to do it is to get very close to each one so that it tries to attack you. Back up a little when it does and then start shooting. When its neck is extended it is vulnerable. After you hit it three times, it will die and you can move past.
- When you get all three monsters you will win the final battle.
- You’ll arrive back in the hibernation room and the mayor will give you your island medallion. You beat Steamworks Island!
Crypids: Sorry but an error has occurred, and i can't upload this, so you'll have to go here for the cheats:http://poptropicasecrets.com/poptropica/poptropica-cheats-for-cryptids-island/
Same happened w/ wild west! OMG i am SOOOOOO sorry!!!!!! here is the link:http://poptropicasecrets.com/walkthrough/poptropica-cheats-for-wild-west-island/
Wimpy wonderland:Wimpy Wonderland takes place in the world of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and guest stars Greg Heffley. In this quest, you need to rescue Greg’s little brother Manny who has gone missing during a big snow day. You’ll have to solve puzzles, win mini-games, and deal with mean teenagers and surly old people. This step-by-step guide shows you how to beat Wimpy Wonderland Island in Poptropica.
- When you arrive at the land, jump down to the ground.
- Talk to the guy standing there (Greg), he will tell you about his little brother Manny.
- Keep asking him questions until he asks you to search for clues in their house.
- Walk to the left to Greg’s house and look around the place.
- Go inside Manny’s room upstairs, go out the window, and jump across the rooftops until you go outside the house.
- Rowley is outside his house, talk to him and he’ll tell you that someone took his bike.
- Walk into the house that you will see Greg’s Gramma’s house.
- Go inside and talk to her and she’ll help you find Manny if you shovel the snow off her driveway.
- Go out into the house and go to the right.
- You will see Manny, then jump up onto a tree run after him up the tree until he jumps off landing on a Snowman.
- Jump off the tree and get the rumble bike, and carrot near to the snowman.
- Go to the right at the school.
- Chase Manny jump up onto the school building, up to the third floor.
- Keep running right through 2 screens until you find the Whirley street kids. Avoid their snowballs then pick up the Shovel.
- Run all the way back to Grammas house and use the shovel
- Now go back to the school.
- Push the trash can near to the sea- saw, and jump over it from the tree as high as you can, then, jump onto the see – saw.
- Go to the tree and get the Paper that has a number 9,37,15.
- Once the trash can get at the second floor of the school, jump up to that ledge and push the trash can to the left up to the end and now you can be able to reach the window were Manny came in.
- Get inside the school and chase Manny going to the main door, but before you get to the door.
- Click one of the locker in the hallway enter the numbers: 9,37,15. The locker door will open and you’ll find a Twisted Wizard game guide.
- Go to the right until you reach Leisure towers.
- Jump on a tree near the man on a wheelchair and jump up until you reach 33c room.
- Be careful when some people open their windows or you will get knocked down.
- When you reach enter that window and you’ll find Greg’s Grandad.
- Talk to him and ask him if he’s seen Manny he will discuss it over lunch. Complete the mini-game until you finish.
- Then he’ll open on the tv and you’ll see Manny on the front of Leisure towers.
- Go out of the building.
- Go back to Greg’s house and give him the Twisted Wizard Game guide.
- After he finishes the game he will ask you to return the game to Rowley.
- Go back to Rowley’s house but he on the window.
- Rowley’s dad won’t let you in, if you talk to Rowley, he’ll tell you not to jump on his dad’s car.
- When his father’s open the door and go to the car that is your chance to go inside their house.
- Give the rumble bike and the video game to Rowley and he will give you a Joshie membership card.
- Go back to Greg’s house and go the laundry room and use your Joshie membership card to open the door.
- Now see the switch on the all? Click that and will turn off Rodrick’s room power.
- Rodrick’s will walk and the truck will move.
- Go to Rodrick’s room and get the dog bowl.
- Now go out the house and go to the garage and get the leaf blower on the wall.
- Get out the garage and walk to your left side you will see a snowman and use the carrot put it on his nose and use the leaf blower and the snow will float away, and he will give you a Troll doll.
- Now go to the leisure towers and enter the bingo parlour.
- You will see Greg’s Grammas talk to her and get your troll doll.
- Play with the mini-game and when you win you will get a CD.
- Now go to the main street and enter the mini store and talk to the owner.
- Click the blue liquid and he will tell you can get it free once the teenagers go away.
- Now use your CD and click the music box on the top of the counter and turn the volume in to max level the teenagers outside will go away to the store.
- And the owner will give the blue liquid to you for helping him.
- Now go back to the school and you will see a man outside the school having a problem with his car.
- Use the blue liquid and will ask you to measure exactly 4 liters.
- Then a mini game will start using the do bowl you get from Rodrick’s room.
- When you finish the mini game the man will walk away.
- Go back again to Greg’s house and open the curtain.
- Greg will tell you about Manny, that if you can find the blanket of Manny you will find Manny.
- Go out the house and you will see Manny driving a truck.
- Once the truck moved the snow to the laundry building, go to the laundry building and you will see Manny and his blanket.
- Click on him and go outside and you will see street kids throwing snowballs.
- Help Greg to push the snowballs to squash them.
- Now go home with Greg and he will give you a medallion as a gift for looking after Manny.
- Now you finished the island and get your medal.