- The first thing to do once you arrived in the Super Power island is walk a bit to the right and you will see a Comic shop, go inside, you will meet a geeky looking guy on the right-hand side of the shop with pimples and wearing big black-rim glasses. Ask him if he has anything other than comic books. He will hand you a book called The Superhero’s Handbook that he wrote. You can read the book in your inventory. It’s a pretty funny book.
- Now go to the Masks and Capes shop, you will meet guy to the left holding a scissors. Get the Super Hero ID card from him. You can also pick a costume on the other side of the row.
- Go ahead on the left and across the water you will come to an island and will see a prison that has a green meteorite. Talk to the guard which is the prison warden. He will tell you about the escaped prisoners and he will give you an item called the, Super Villain Files. Look to these files and you will find a list of the villains that you need to capture.
- To capture to the prisoners you will need a anti-power handcuffs that you can get from the woman that wears a lab coat.
- Now you will need to go all the way to the right until you get to the Downtown. Continue walking and you will be at the Main Street. Talk to the police officers standing outside of the bank and they will tell you that Copy Cat which is one of the super-villains is inside the bank.
- Your first villain to capture will be the Copy Cat, enter to the bank and walk to the left. Copy Cat is standing there and she will make herself several copies and will hide on different location on the bank. This should be very quick because she will drop a smoke grenade on the ground and you will only have about a minute until there’s too much smoke in the bank till you can no longer breathe. Walk over each copy of her to make it go poof and disappear. The trick is to jump up a little to capture all of the copies. Use the elevator on the far right to get to the upper level.
- Once you capture all Copy Cat, you will see a newspaper telling her capture. If you look at your Super Hero ID card in your inventory, there is a sticker in your villains defeated section.
- The next villain is the speeding spike, go back to the main street and go to the right till you get to the subway sign. Talk to the police officers. Go ahead to the train and to the right you will see speeding spike a bag of money. You can catch by easily jumping over him when he tries to hit you with the bag. Keep getting him to miss you and he’ll get so tired out that he sits down on the floor, walk up to him to put on the handcuffs and send him back to prison.
- Now you have two villains captured, next will be the Sir Rebral. He is located at the City Park you will see that Sir Rebral is standing on top of a broken statue. Go near him, you find out that he’s controlling rocks that fly up from the ground and follow you until they hit you. You need to jump to avoid them and then go to the other side of Sir Rebral so that the rocks hit him instead. This will make him angry and then parts of the ground will start popping up. Now you need to find the light gray rock that you can push. Move this rock on top of one of the places where the ground pops up so that the rock will fly up into the air and hit Sir Rebral. This will knock him down and capture him.
- Next is the Ratman, on the city park go to the public washroom, there’s a hole next to one of the toilets. Go down to it to get into the sewers. To the left and you will see a brown wheel, click it and and the water will drain so that you move downwards. Once it stops, go to the right until you get to some platforms. Jump up and find another wheel. Click it to make the water rise again partway. Swim to the left until you find another wheel and the water will rise again. Go to the left one more time and you’ll find a door that you can enter. Go through the door and Ratman will be inside. Jump up to the top right corner of the Sewer Room while avoiding the rats find the red wheel. Click on it to turn it, and it will sprinkle water over the Ratman and his flies. Ratman will be knocked out and the flies that are buzzing around him will start following you. Don’t let them touch you because you will get stung so go to the Ratman very quickly and capture him.
- Next is the Crusher. This will be a little harder. So read carefully, go away to the right of the city park to get to the junkyard. You can see Crusher standing on top of a pile of junk. Talk to the police there and they’ll tell you they’re unable to capture him. To defeat Crusher, you need to sneak past him twice. Go to the right and get up on top of the oil barrels. Then jump onto the platform where he is standing and run right past him. You’ll get to a crane. Jump up the crane until you get to the cab at the top and click on it. Drag the magnet control lever. The crane will release a heavy refrigerator which will fall on Crusher. But he will lift it and throws it at you. Now you need to sneak past Crusher one more time, but now he is hurling empty oil barrels at you and they will knock you down if you get hit. Try to get back to the crane one more time without getting hit by the oil barrels as you go. When you get all the way back to the cab of the crane, click and drag the magnet lever again to turn it back on. The magnet will pick up Crusher and then crush him flat! You can then safely go down to where he is and put the handcuffs back on him.
- The last villain will be Betty Jetty, go back to the main area and walk by the telephone booth. The phone will ring and answer it. You’ll be given a new superpower. The ability to fly! Click on the flight icon in the lower-left corner to fly in the air. Now go to the Downtown and fly up to the very top of the Skyscraper and there you will see Betty Jetty standing on top of an antenna. She will taunt you and fly away. Make sure your flight power is activated and chase after her. She will throw green energy balls at you try to dodge them by moving off screen, you’ll get a little closer to her and eventually you will be close enough to capture her. After you catch her, she will taunt you again, and Ned Noodlehead will appear and knock her over. Then you can put the handcuffs on her and she is captured and put back in prison.
- Now you’ve captured all the prisoners and it is time to get your reward!
Spy:Here is the complete walkthrough for PoptropicaSpy Island. In Spy Island, you’re a secret agent on a mission to infiltrate the criminal organization B.A.D. and find out what they’re up to. Then you need to stop their terrible plot. Also, you’ll need to rescue three other agents who have gone before you and failed to complete the mission. Get your spy gear ready and follow the step-by-step guide below to beat Spy Island in Poptropica!
Meeting Director D & getting the Decoder Kit
Go right arriving at the spy island and go inside the Headquaters, you will see a platform and jump over till you get to the top platform where you find Director D, ask him if he has anything for you and he’ll give a Decoder Kit, then go down and exit to the building.
Continue moving right till you get to the Spy Glass Eyewear. Find a guy that standing beside an eye chart and ask him to have you an eye exam. On the exam, choose the opposite of the symbol, by this you are giving him a signal that you are an agent and he will meet you upstairs.
- To follow the guy, go outside the building and then jump up, you will see a small door in the upper left. Go inside and you will find the eye exam guy. Talk to him and he’ll reveal that he’s the scientist for secret operations. He’ll give you a special item that he has just developed: the chameleon suit. Put on the suit on and you’ll blend into the background whenever you are standing still. Leave this room and run left through Main Street and go inside the Docks.
- On the docks, find your way to go up, there will be guard walking around, if you saw one, do not move to make you invincible. Run across the roof until you reach a small doorway. Then go inside.
Rescuing the first agent and getting a laser pen
Inside the room goes down through the floors, avoid the dogs by standing. When you get to the bottom-left corner of the room, you can drop down an opening into a smaller room. The first secret agent is lying on the floor and tied up with rope click on him to set him free. He’ll give you a laser pen, which can cut through certain types of metal. He’ll also give you a satellite clue card before he runs off.
Get out of the hole by jumping out through the hole in the roof and this time run to the right along the floor until you reach the exit. Then go through and you’ll be back out on the docks. Run back to the right to Main Street. Run right through Main Street to Balding Avenue. Then keep going until you get to the B.A.D. Bistro. If you’re still wearing your chameleon suit, it will automatically be removed when you enter to this room. Go through the restaurant past the B.A.D. operatives at the table and go into the kitchen and talk to the chef and apply for the job.
Applying as a Chef
You need to take a test before you get hire. You should just need to remember the order of ingredients that the chef points to with his wooden spoon. After you pass the test, you’ll be hired and get a chef hat. Put it on. Then go back out to the table and talk to the B.A.D. operatives. One of them will ask you fill up his glass. He’ll give you a wine glass that has his fingerprint on it. Run back into the kitchen and then jump up above the stove into an opening in the ceiling. Leap across the lights hanging down to cross back over the restaurant area without the B.A.D. operatives seeing you leave with the glass. When you reach the end, drop back down and then leave the restaurant.
Outside, go to the right and you will see a guy in the bushes wearing camouflage. Talk to him and he’ll give you a folder called File X. Open up your backpack and examine the file. Slide the paper back into the file so that only one row of letters can be seen. You can now read a secret message from top to bottom that says: Don’t Trust Director D.
Rescuing the second agent
Oops! Could Director D be a double agent? We’ll soon find out. Continue going to the right to Toupee Terrace. You’ll come to a house with an alarm system on all the windows. Keep jumping up the windows and side ledges while avoiding the lights that turn on. Go all the way up ad across the house until you get to the roof. At the very top of it there is a gate, use the laser pen to cut the metal bars, then go inside and you will find the next again that is tied up.
Release him and he’ll give you a grappling bow-tie, this tie is so cool it can swing from building to building with ease (like Spiderman). He’ll also give you another piece of the Satellite Clues.
To get to the Third Spy
On Balding Avenue, use your grapple bowtie to jump up the building to the right of the Grease Monkey garage. There, you can enter the “Rooftops”. From there, you put on your Chameleon Suit and grapple left to the next building, which is guarded and has lasers to keep you from going up. Instead, go farther left to the red building, and climb that one. At the top, you can grapple right to get to the tower. Enter the tube to rescue the third spy from the Greenhouse.
Rescue the Third Spy
Take off the Grappling Bow-tie. Go past the cage where the Spy is being held, and to the bottom right of the greenhouse. Find the Cherry Bomb tree and get a Cherry Bomb. You must act quickly because the bomb will explode in about 40 seconds. Push it left onto the Trampoline Plant, which will throw it up to the right. Avoid the carnivorous plants and climb up to where it landed. Push it left again, onto the second Trampoline Plant, which will throw it up and left, near the cage. Jump up and push it closer before it explodes. The third spy will give you the Ultra Vision Goggles, which can see lasers. Once you have obtained the Fingerprint from the Bistro B.A.D. agent, you can enter the B.A.D. control station to the right of Toupee Terrace.
To the Greenhouse
- Jump up to the top of the roof and stand on the very edge over on the left. Click on the bow-tie again and aim at about a 30 degree angle to the left. The bow-tie should attach to the radio tower with red lights on it. You’ll jump all the way to it. It can be tricky to land on it cleanly, so if you miss, just keep using your bow-tie to get yourself to the very top of the radio tower. Once there, aim your bow-tie out to the right at about a 20 degree angle and you should end up on another glass rooftop. There’s a metal air vent up here. Click on it to go inside to the big greenhouse.
- Move along to the right and you will see a cherry bomb tree with a large cherry bomb growing in it. Click on the cherry bomb to make it drop. The fuse starts push it quickly to the left onto the top of the plant nearby. This is a spring plant and it will shoot the cherry up onto the platform above. Use your bow-tie to jump up there as well. Push the cherry bomb again to the left until it drops down. Then push it on the next plant and follow it up. Now push it in front of the door to a cage where another fellow agent is being held captive. Wait for the bomb to explode and destroy the door then click on the agent inside. She’ll give you some ultra vision goggles and the remaining piece of the satellite clues. Then she takes off.
- Put on the ultra vision goggles and then drop down to the left and exit the greenhouse. Jump down and off to the right until you land on the ground in Balding Avenue. Head right again to Toupee Terrace and run past the house with the security alarms. Go all the way to the right through a hole in a fence with a sign saying that it’s the B.A.D. control center.
This zone has a series of lasers that you need to avoid by timing your moves across. To avoid them, first go all the way to the right and then go up the slanted side of the building. You’ll get to a moving platform, jump on it and then go to the left onto another platform that goes from left to right. This part is kind of tricky. Jump again on the left and then up to the platform above. There’s a door there with a fingerprint scanner. Use the wine that has a fingerprint on it to sneak inside. Jump up while avoiding the lasers until you get to a platform with computers.
Laser Hair Removal
You’ll get locked inside a cage and then Director D will come out and save you. But he’ll ask you to get the teleporter working. Use the satellite clues and place each clue on top of each other. They’ll spell out a code: LASER HAIR REMOVAL. Enter those three words one by one into the computer. The teleporter will turn on and then Director D will step inside. Follow him through the teleporter.
Director D True Identity
Director D will reveal two things: one, he’s wearing a hair wig and two he’s behind the B.A.D. organization. He’s got control of his satellite back and plans to vaporize the hair off everyone in Poptropica. He’ll step inside his rocket and then some mini-bot robots will appear out of the wall.
Battle with Mini-bot Robot
Use your bow-tie grappling hook skills to the max! Your aim is to lure the mini-bots into the gold power spheres located around the room. The first two are really easy because they’re on the ground. The next two are tough, because they’re up high. Tip: place yourself on the opposite side of the sphere from the mini-bot. It will go on a straight line to get you but electrocute itself when it hits the sphere.
Fight Director D
When all mini-bots are destroyed, Director D comes after you use the same technique from mini-bots and try to get him to smash his ship into the ceiling several times while avoiding him. Once he smashes up his ship, he’ll surrender and be put in prison.
Congratulations! You’ve now beaten Spy Island and will receive the island medallion for your heroic efforts. Good work, agent!