What's Up?? How'ya doin'? Check out the chat room!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hey!

Hey!! So i told ya about the costume contest, and it's starting! Right now, TODAY!! I'm not telling you when it will close though! So there will be most unique outfit, the most stylish outfit, most funky, and most cute but totally simple. So get thinking before the contest is closed! You can only enter 1 contest or else your outfit will not count, no matter how good it is. You should not post it here!! And P.S. Any outfits that look the same, will not be entered. I know it may not seem fair, but that is my rule. There are other rules I have and a few tips.


Rules

  1. No same outfits
  2. No entering more than 1 catagory.
  3. No trying to get the judges to like you(I will talk about the judges in another post).
  4. No entering another person's outfit and getting them disqualified. 
    5. Last rule, NO trying to impersonate me and choose yourself as a winner because i will post winners in a post so HA! Sorry.


Tips

  1. I suggest you DON'T POST YOUR OUTFIT AS A COMMENT!
  2. I suggest you don't ask to be a judge.
  3. I suggest you email me your outfit at starlight7643@gmail.com
  4. Last, I suggest you follow the RULES!!!! (and tips)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment